Tuesday

More People

Okay, so the Trevor Waugh copycat sketches didn't turn out too well... I won't subject you to them.

I realized I had to take a different approach so I went online and downloaded photos and illustrations of people in various poses.

I also realized that I really prefer to sketch them in ink first. This makes sense since my sketches are also "ink and wash".

This morning I produced these two pages. I am leaving the mistakes!

Click to enlarge.

People drawn from a page of illustrations.
As the caption says, these were copied from some free illustrations that I found on Freepik.com.

The following page has free public domain photos I found on the Dreamstime website.

Inspired by photos of real people. I always change the colours of the clothes and hair.





No comments:

Post a Comment